top of page


A complaint is ‘an expression of dissatisfaction about the Council’s action or lack of action, or about the standard of service provided by or on behalf of the Council’.


Complaints can be notified in person, by phone, by email or in writing to the Head Teacher.  If parents/carers have cause for complaint they should contact the school in the first instance to make an appointment to meet with the Head Teacher or member of the management team.


If you remain dissatisfied in relation to a complaint after you have been to our school you can escalate a complaint by contacting

Updated: 04/2024

bottom of page